Saturday, August 4, 2012

Workin' The White Dresses

I mentioned these earlier, but here are some shots from our cousin photoshoot, taken by the lovely and talented Christy Nieh!

 I think Noelle's dress turned out to be my favorite.  I had dyed this doily a while back and, after I finished the dress, I thought, "Hey! I'm going to slap that sucker on!"  Love how it turned out.

Hannah's dress is accented by this fun orange braided rope.  She's very beachy, indeed.

Riley got a red elastic belt with a shabby chic flower and hairclip to match.

Haley got a circle skirt, which is perfect for sitting babies.  It looks so cool, spread all around them.

 

I love love love this picture.  Sure, Brooks isn't looking, but he's so happy!

Okay... so I love this one, too. Ring around the rosie!




Thanks again, Christy!  You're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)