Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Super Duper Clearance! ...or... PLEASE! Buy Stuff!

 I spent this morning cleaning out my basement while Brooks napped and the girls watched Toy Story 2.  It worked out pretty nicely, if I do say so myself.  While cleaning, I came across some of my tops and dresses that I made about a year ago.  Recently, I've been contemplating whether I want to try selling my wares again.  I'm still on the fence.  (Thoughts?!)  But even if I don't really (re-)open up my full-fledged Etsy store, I think it's about time to bid adieu to these items.

I actually really like them, all of them.  But some of them are now too small for my girls.  And more than that, my children do NOT need any more clothing.  So I thought I'd post them here on super duper sale.  In other words, EVERY ITEM IS $12, shipped (**only in the U.S.  Shipping will be different for international orders).   I think that's a bargain.  Just email me your paypal info at seweasybeingreen(at)gmail(dot)com to purchase!  Without further ado, here they are:

The first is a halter dress in this lovely Michael Miller fabric.  It's a size 3T, has an elasticized back and ties at the neck.  (Full disclosure: I'm having a hard time parting with this one... but I will... for you.)   SOLD!!




 Second is this cute little top, in size 12 months
  (You'll notice a picture quality drop-off now!)  Here are some other pictures of that one:

 


This dress is a size 2T.  I love the simplicity of it.  The straps create a slightly capped sleeve look.
SOLD!!



This is a 2-for-1 deal.  $12 for BOTH!  Size 6-12 months.  (ignore that "next pic" nonsense at the bottom)

 This skirt  is a size 2T, with a flat front and elasticized back.  It's really cute with a little top tucked into it!


I made this from my first bundle of fat quarters.  Oh, the memories.  It's made from all Amy Butler fabric.  Elasticized back.  Size 18-24 months
 

 Day at the Zoo dress in size 6-12 months

It buttons in the back for easy on-and-off!

 Little argyle onesie with attached skirt, size 12 months

Can you tell that I tired of being descriptive and cutesy by the end?  Whew.  Glad that's over!  Now please!  Buy stuff!  Or tell your friends!  I'm begging.  Begging, people!  Help me clean my house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)