Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Force Will Be Strong In This One...

My friend, Katherine, is a big Star Wars fan.  She even looks a little like Carrie Fischer.  And now, she has a little baby boy on the way!  This is super nerdy, but when I saw Kiki's Galaxy Paper Tots, I had to snatch them up right away.  I mean, seriously, how cute are these?


I don't have any bodysuits right now, so I grabbed a plain white hat and Kiki's work did the rest!


Darth Vader is one of K's favorites, so this was a no-brainer.


 I put Darth (he and I are tight... thus, Darth) on the top of the hat and then I attached the "Force" quote on the flip-over part.  This way, as Baby's head gets bigger, he can just flip the hat down and still see Darth. 


Brooks really liked modeling it.  Maybe he'll need a Chewy hat... you know, to make up for his cue ball head.  ;)


Thanks, Kiki, for the super cute artwork!!

1 comment:

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)